Head of Product Management - permanent, remote within the EU (Spain, France, Germany or Switzerland or other)
A leading SAP-based consulting business for the Food and Drink industry is looking for a Head of Product Management to help the company to navigate through a Native Cloud migration. This is a permanent opportunity where you have the choice to either relocate to Basel, CH or work remotely from any European country! You will earn a local salary including a substantial bonus.
- Oversee three internal departments such as Operations, Product Development as well as Support and Delivery
- Be responsible for planning and logistics, strategic product management, innovations management, future food requirements, eco (partner) system, coordination and prioritization between teams, release planning
- Will focus at developing strategic partnerships and networking to help expand the company's own product solutions
- Plan forward and forecast requirements and solutions specific for the Food and Drink Industry to shape the future product portfolio as a member of the IT board
You bring in:
- Experience in a similar role with managerial responsibilities, for instance as Head of Product Line, CTO, Head of SAP, Senior Product Manager
- Experience and technical understanding of SAP Logistic modules such as PP, MM, QM, IBP, BPC, SAP Cloud either from a technical or business orientated role
- Background in the Food and Drink industry, deep understanding of the business specific processes and the customer market
- Excellent English skills and ideally another European language such as German, French, or Spanish
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to Basel or European client sites
I will be happy to give you more details over the phone.
Please apply directly or feel free to get in contact via email: teresa.aref @ pertemps-erp.com