Role: Analytics Development Lead
Location: Warsaw, Poland (hybrid work)
Key words: Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Oracle
Our client, a multinational technology company, are searching for an experienced consultant to join their global team in Warsaw.
The company can offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits package (yearly bonus, copyrights)
• A challenging job working with new technologies in a young, professional, multicultural environment
• A flexible working environment, with remote work
Your responsibilities would include:
• Collaboration with the Product Owner, transforming business requirements to business concepts
• Providing technical guidance for the development team
• Cooperation with the team of developers
• Being proactive and creative, looking for new ideas for the process optimization
• Conducting Code Reviews of respective stream development
You should have:
• Experience in data warehouse projects and building reporting solutions (Business Intelligence)
• Knowledge of GitFlow & Release Management, CI/CD
• Knowledge of SQL, Oracle, SAP, Process design, Data Flows
• Understanding of IDM Role Management
• Experience in working in agile environment
• ideally some PL/SQL or Python
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with me on +44 2920 020 654 or teresa(.)email@example.com.
I look forward to your application and the chance to speak with you about the next big step in your career!