Project Manager wanted in the Nordic region! Up to 100% Home Office
Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Norway
English or native to one of the above
Perm (with up to 100% Home office)
Are you looking for an exciting change in your career? This new opportunity might be the answer!
An international company is looking for a Project Manager, English or native speaking in the Nordic region for their perm position to be part of their team. You can work up to 100% from home or choose the office, depending of your preference. It is important that you have experience with IT or SAP implementations in projects.
• Up to 100% Home Office and Flexible working hours
• Health insurance and pension
• Lunch compensations
• Development and training opportunities
• Be responsible for implementations projects and their processes
• Work together with some of the biggest clients in different industries
• Lead teams with international team members and focus
• Be part of the development of the company together with other project managers
• 5+ years working as a SAP or IT Project manager
• A passion for leading teams and be able to organize your resources
• Experience with the processes of a project and knows them from A to Z
• Being able to work independently and have a great overview of the projects tasks
• Experience with IT, ideally SAP and Agile environment
• Good communication skills, fluent English
If this sounds interesting I am happy to hear from you!
Send me your CV at email@example.com and we can discuss further details.