(Graduate) Recruitment Resourcer GERMAN SPEAKING
This is a 180, candidate attraction role
£20,000 basic salary + commission on top of it £400-1200 monthly (on average - depending on your performance)
Cardiff, CF11 9AB
We are looking for a Graduate Research Executive (Resource Consultant) - German-speaking- into our PERTEMPS ERP Team to recruit Tech professionals into businesses in the DACH market. You will be handing the candidate side of the recruitment process and have the opportunity to develop into a 360 consultant.
PERTEMPS ERP works across the world offering specialist recruitment solutions in the IT sector to candidates and clients. From the UK and Germany to Switzerland and Poland, EMEA helps job seekers and businesses far and wide with their recruitment journey.
We are part of Pertemps Network Group, the country's largest independent recruitment agency, alongside more than 40 other specialist recruitment companies. Starting out life in 1961, the company has a turnover of over £700 million and is a leading force in the industry.
You will be working as part of a multinational established team and will be responsible for sourcing candidates throughout the DACH market.
Day to Day of the role:
You will be working in collaboration with a Recruitment Consultant who will source the roles that you will be finding candidates for. It will be your job to source the candidates. This includes:
· Contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
· Creating and posting job adverts (in English and German)
· Using social media channels and job boards for candidate attraction
· Organising candidate interviews (in English and German)
· Working with the Business Development consultants to ensure the candidate process runs smoothly
You will ideally come from a customer service or sales background (but not a MUST) and you may have an interest or experience in the Technology sector. You will be commercially minded and have a hunger to succeed.
· A previous sales or customer service role is ideal but not necessary
. (very) good spoken and written German and fluent English
· A drive to work towards targets and be rewarded on your achievements
· Degree education is not necessary but a bonus
You will receive from us:
· The Induction training and constant support (with the usage of the newest technologies such as blended- learning e.g. Videos, gamification, podcasts, e-learning platform- allowing for progressing from Research Executive (Resource Consultant) to a Manager role
· Uncapped commission scheme
· Direction from highly experienced Technology Directors/ Managers/ Team Leaders and Seniors
· Dedicated Mentor
· Continuous learning and development, both professionally and personally
· Flexible working options
· Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad such as to Spain (3 days stay at 5* Hotel Ohla Barcelona)
· The opportunity for recognition at local, regional, and national awards
· Referral bonuses (High Street Voucher) of up to £500 per individual
· High Street discounts including Gym discounts, Currys
· Taste card- 2 for 1 restaurant discount
. constant support from our native German speakers
Interested? Please send your CV to magdalena.ufnal(at)pertemps-erp.com