Together with a global market leader in the Logistics industry, we are looking for an experienced JAVA TESTER to join global team in Warsaw.
If you're looking for growing personal competences in JAVA worldwide project and processes improvements with plenty of opportunity to further develop personally and professionally, then check up on.
You will be working in Scrum Team of highly qualified JAVA testers from all over the world and you will also be given the opportunity to learn and develop your skills as part of an excellent and internationally successful employer.
Job Title: JAVA Tester
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Your main tasks will be:
• Taking responsibility of backend, frontend and mobile applications.
• Diagnosing technical defects & issues and delivering resolutions
• Focusing on improvement of internal test and delivery processes
• Designing, implementing and executing test cases by manual and automated testing
• Implementing and maintaining test automation frameworks
• Planning functional development and production issues analysis.
• Solid experience with JAVA (3y+ / 1y+ automated test)
• ISTQB certificate
• Experience with RestAssured, Appium, Cucumber, J Meter, Gatling
• Extended knowledge in Jenkins, Azure Devops, Azure SQL, Cloud technology
• Familiar with Java, JacaScript, Python
• Fluent in written and spoken English
If you are interested and want to apply for this position please send your CV to Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me.
I'm happy to discuss the role in more details!