Role: Full stack Java Developer
Location: Warsaw, Poland OR 100% remote
Our client, a leading global transport company, is searching for an experienced Full stack JAVA Developer to join their global team in Warsaw.
If you're looking for a challenging job in a young team, with plenty of perks as well as the opportunity to further develop personally and professionally, then look no further.
The company can offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits package (private medical care, internal training catalogue etc)
• A challenging job working with new technologies in a young, professional, multicultural environment
• A flexible working environment, with remote work possible
Your responsibilities would include:
• Working as a part of JAVA development team on the design and development of business critical solutions
• Working on backend and frontend for mobile applications
• Creating Cloud solutions
• Suggesting improvement and supporting the solutions
You should have:
• At least 2 years' experience as full stack JAVA developer
• Experience with designing mobile applications- Android and iOS
• Previous experience working with Cloud, ideally Azure
• Knowledge of Jenkins, maven, git, flyway, Jira
• Fluent English language skills (spoken and written) as well as strong communication skills
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with me Julia.Nowakowska@pertemps-erp.com.
I look forward to your application and the chance to speak with you about the next big step in your career!