Do you want to work for an Internationally recognised Retail brand with offices in Bern, Switzerland and across the globe?
Our client, a major Retail company, with its central head offices in Bern are looking for an experienced SAP SD Business Analyst who is fluent English but ideally who speaks conversational German.
Job title: SAP SD Business Analyst (permanent position)
Key skills: SAP, SD, MM, Retail, BW, CRM, Support, Key User Training, French, German, Process optimization, ABAP, Project related travel.
Location: Bern, Switzerland - relocation required.
A strong salary is offered
Candidates based outside of the EU and/or who do not have EU eligibility can NOT be considered.
Tasks will include:
• Analyzing new SAP functions and introduce them across the group
• Internal & worldwide trainings on sales tools
• Support to Key Users (globally) for all IT tools (SAP / BW / CRM)
• Introduction of new software/SAP solutions
Qualifications you should offer:
• At least 3 years experience as SAP Consultant/ Business Analyst
• Strong support and Training experience
• Exposure to new technologies such as Fiori applications, S/4 Hana or cloud technologies is a plus
• SAP module knowledge; SAP SD, MM or CRM - customizing project experience is desirable
• Fluent English skills and conversational German
What can our client offer you?
A strong salary is offered, extensive training, a very modern IT and SAP System (including Could technologies and S/4 HANA) and a flat hierarchy are features of this client.
If you are interested in this position and would like to discuss this client in more detail please send your up to date CV with contact details to louise(at)pertemps(minus)erp(dot)com